YOUTUBE NEW TERMS AND CONDITION



Today I got a very frightening email from youtube about there latest terms and policy.

Here is what they said, Under the new eligibility requirements announced today, your YouTube channel, ENJOY LIFE, GAMES AND DIY'S, is no longer eligible for monetization because it doesn’t meet the new threshold of 4,000 hours of watch time within the past 12 months and 1,000 subscribers. As a result, your channel will lose access to all monetization tools and features associated with the YouTube Partner Program, this email serves as 30 days notice that your YouTube Partner Program terms are terminated.
But no worry I will continue to upload videos, but this will have a negative impact on y channel due to the fact that I won't be able to purchase the necessary tools and equipment to continue and also create advanced DIY items to help people. Please share my videos with friends and family and also subscribe to my channel so that I can reach 1000, subscribers thanks in advance for your corporation.

Image result for angry youtube image free

Comments

Popular Posts